Friday, October 31, 2008

NaBloPoMo

Tomorrow begins National Blog Posting Month. I am doing it for the third year in a row on Over A Candle. But I want to recommit to this blog, so I'm going to try to post once a day here, as well.

I don't want to get in the way of Shelly's story as it moves forward, so I hope I don't dilute the impact of that. (I'm very much interested in seeing how it unfolds. And I wish her all the best in her journey.)

Still, I want to post more here, and I think this month is a good way to try to get back into it. Also, tomorrow begins National Adoption Month. As something I cannot get behind, I figure kvetching about adoption every day in November is a good antidote to the saccharine that will be oozing from the adoption industry.

So tomorrow should be the first day of thirty straight days of posts from me here. (I hope.) Enjoy!

No comments: