Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Year

This past year was pretty full.

I had my first birthday with my (first) mom. Well, sort of. We spoke, and she sent me a birthday card and gifts. It was probably the first birthday I had that I looked forward to.

I got to meet my other three biological brothers and spend more time visiting with my mom.

I sent several letters to my biological father, only to have them go unanswered and the last one returned unopened.

Ignoring the problems getting my biological father to respond to my attempts at communication, and the current difficulties with my (adoptive) mom, it's been a good year. I'm hoping the next year is a bit less complicated, and more straightforwardly good.

I'm also hoping Shelly has some luck with her own search.

Thank you all for reading this year. See you in 2009.

Peace.

No comments: